Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Stunning...

The entire visual image was incredible, and I was even more impressed when I looked at your previous stuff. You went from "The Hunt"-series, to this?! That's a remarkable achievement.
I'm sure you must have made something inbetween that would document your improvements. Can't you post that too?

Well, anyways, back to the teaser; It was incredibly well done. I loved the visual style too, as it sorta blended the anime look and feel, but with a western flavour to it.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

Not the funniest YSSFM, but...

It's good, nevertheless.
Someone as experienced with the uses of flash, as you coupld try to spice things up a bit, on the animation side of things though.

Sound quality is allright, although Reg's voice gives me a headache. That's me though, not the quality of the sound.

I don't agree with the views expressed in this film, but most people remember the famous Voltaire-quote from "Essay on Tolerance": “ I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death, your right to say it.”

All in all, I think the film is well made, and that's all that should matter on a site like this.

Moonstruck Moonstruck

Excellent.

It's such a sweet little flash, and it makes perfect sense. The "story" may be cliché, but it was presented in a way that I think was quite original.

Rokémon! Rokémon!

Sweet

It's a great piece of work.
Looks great, and really gives ya a rush.

The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

Great movie.

This thing is both amusing, and well made.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

Fantastic.

3 years old...but absolutely brilliant. You have to love this.

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Lovely.

It's awesome. One of the best Mario parodies of'em all.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

Great.

I love it...
It ends somewhat abrubtly, but I guess that's the point, so it makes no difference It's not too short, by any means. But very amusing.

Smile! Smile!

I's good.

Not much more to say, as far as I'm concerned.
It's a lovely piece of work.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

It's beyond "great".

I love this thing. It's the best flash I've seen, in this genre. Hands down.