Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Stunning...

The entire visual image was incredible, and I was even more impressed when I looked at your previous stuff. You went from "The Hunt"-series, to this?! That's a remarkable achievement.
I'm sure you must have made something inbetween that would document your improvements. Can't you post that too?

Well, anyways, back to the teaser; It was incredibly well done. I loved the visual style too, as it sorta blended the anime look and feel, but with a western flavour to it.

YAAFM 9: Michael Moore YAAFM 9: Michael Moore

Not the funniest YSSFM, but...

It's good, nevertheless.
Someone as experienced with the uses of flash, as you coupld try to spice things up a bit, on the animation side of things though.

Sound quality is allright, although Reg's voice gives me a headache. That's me though, not the quality of the sound.

I don't agree with the views expressed in this film, but most people remember the famous Voltaire-quote from "Essay on Tolerance": “ I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to the death, your right to say it.”

All in all, I think the film is well made, and that's all that should matter on a site like this.

Moonstruck Moonstruck

Excellent.

It's such a sweet little flash, and it makes perfect sense. The "story" may be cliché, but it was presented in a way that I think was quite original.

Not Enough (N) Not Enough (N)

sweet

well I love it.
that last guy looked like he was just trolling.
nice work, as always! why didn't you post this in general rock, like you usually do though?

Naitzmic responds:

Meh, everyone's entitled to an opinion, no matter how well (or not) they express it. ;P
Still, thanks alot (and I don't know O_O)

Colorful (N) Colorful (N)

<3 this song <3

best cover i ever heard of that song!
it was so amazing. and as always those small changes you make to songs you cover make them even better.

Naitzmic responds:

Uhm, all I can say is "Thanks"!
It's not better than the original though. Seriously. ;D